I have been a mother for 15 years. I have come across many other women during this time and because of my various interactions I have observed many things different mother’s do. I have put those mother’s into 2 different categories based on myself as a mother and the other women I have known. Some of you will agree with my theories and some of you will just think I’m crazy but you can deside which one you are😉😉
The first type of mother is the type that usually does everything with their child. Play dates, mother groups, PTA, makes separate meals for them, communicates with teachers, organizes school activities…..stuff like that😲
The second type of mother is the type that has more than one child usually. They do NOT socialize with other mother’s, they make the same meal for everyone, they always mark the NO box for volunteering for school trips, they send their kids to their friends houses for sleep overs, they tend to yell more then the first type…..stuff like that 😎
Either way each type of mom loves their children endlessly. Being a mother is a gift but sometimes we consider it a curse. Especially in certain situations. In these situations that’s when either type of mother’s comes out 😄
- I am NOT the type of mother who joins the PTA. I will avoid speaking with other mother’s at my daughter school at ALL costs. Who has time to make new friends or get involved with other people’s kid drama?? Lol….not me!
- I am NOT the type of mom who remembers to buy the teacher a gift at the end of the year. I cant remember what I had for breakfast yesterday let alone remember to buy gifts. And besides….like I know enough about the teacher to do that!! 😂
- I am definitely NOT the type of mom to volunteer for school trips and such. When I get a school trip form before I even look at how much it costs I check the “No I cannot volunteer” box lol.
- I am NOT the type of mom that takes everyone’s dinner order. What I make is what you eat and if you don’t like it….you starve😠
- I’m NOT the type of mom that does sleepovers. I’ve tried it in the past but have come to realize the only reason I did it was to embarrass my kids lol…..who wants to be responsible for someone else’s kid? What if they pee the bed or get scared or act out? I don’t codil 😐
- I’m also NOT the kind of mom that really monitors what my children watch. I mean really….we live in a social media world and I can’t as one person stop that. So….family guy is sometimes watched around my house lol
Basically when I say it out loud I don’t sound like a very good mom😂 but in this day and age everyone thinks a mother should act a certain way or behave a certain way and its all just crap! Kids do not come with a manual. You have to learn as you go. Each type of mother is amazing! Whichever way you look at it us mothers are miracle workers. Some just work harder then other’s. My kids love me and are turning out to be GREAT kids so I must be doing something right! 😂
Which type of mother are you? I’d love to hear your version. Share your story 😁😁